What is your previous computer experience?

What do you hope to get out of this class?

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?

Do you use a Mac or PC?

What do you hope to do with your major?

Who is your favorite artist?

Who is your favorite musician? 

Tell me something interesting about yourself?

Write a five line story?

Post an image on the blog.


1) my previous computer experience is nothing outside of playing diablo 2 as a kid.

2) I hope to become proficient in photoshop and illustrator to come closer to my dream which is to create my own video game.

3) I have basically no experience in both.

4) I have a very slow laptop at home that does not have either.

5) I can use either one.

6) i hope to create a video game of my own one day.

7) my favorite artist is my friend Michelle Ginsberg.

8) my favorite musician is the band August Burns Red.

9) I am a huge gamer, fighting games are my favorite genre. I love metal music as well.

10) I will continue to tell about myself for the story I have been to many concerts, including quite a few in the last couple months. I have been lucky enough to see all of my favorite bands in this past year. My 5 favorite bands in no order are; August Burns Red, Erra, Northlane, Ice Nine Kills, and Crown The Empire. I would be shocked if you have heard of any of them. I am also a competitive gamer, I play in fighting game tournaments regularly. One recently concluded this past weekend in Philadelphia.

Image result for king tekken 7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework #2